Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Migrating To a New Blog


This is our new blog on my babies adventures. I guessed it is high time for me to start another one now that my adventures go beyond Ryan with Chenya on board. Might as well, since, my previous blog no longer allows me to upload any more pictures since I have apparently exhausted the maximum storage space to upload pictures and uploading pictures of my adventures is what I do best.

I must admit that I have been pretty lazy lately since I had problems with adding new post on both my blogs (http://babynme2008.blogspot.com and http://mynikonni.blogspot.com) late last year via the proxy I paid for to bypass the great big firewall of CHINA.

Now that everything is sorted, (hopefully), it's great to be back writing about our lives here as expats in Beijing, China as we see these two super hyper active `monsters' growing up before our eyes. It's amazing to see how far Ryan has come now that he has just turned 5. Going through the previous blog at Baby'N'Me (http://babynme2008.blogspot.com) certainly does bring back fond memories and quite often a tear or two, and to me, that is the biggest reason why I have decided and push myself to restart this new blog for them, so that in time to come, we can all drop by for a visit and revisit the great moments that we have gone through and relive the adventures that we have had via the pictures that we have took together.


If you have been following us in my previous blog, welcome back. If you are a new visitor, welcome to our adventure and we certainly hope that you will continue to come back as we share our adventures with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I stumbled upon your blog while blog-hopping and I'm quite happy to note that we have a very similar new lifestyle in China. Originally from PJ, we started our brand new life in Shanghai in Jan 2013. I'll be following your blog from now onwards :)

    ReplyDelete