Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No Longer Available


My wife's laptop has been invaded! Yes. Invaded by stickers of every kind, from Ultraman to tiny burgers!

Suddenly, her laptop no longer looked so serious nor 'corporate'.

My wife often comes home telling that some colleagues or acquaintance were telling her that she does not look like one who already had two children at home. Of course, each time she tells me these, she is is smiling and grinning from ear to ear and I guessed that is something every lady would love to hear.

To be honest, she definitely does not look her age and she always complained that I do not say that enough in front of her. So, I might as well document that down here in my blog.

When she showed me the laptop and what the children have done with their newly acquired stickers, I was telling her that it is one way that the children are labeling or branding her as a 'Mommy', 'Married','Taken' or simply 'No Longer Available'.

What would be your first impression when you see this laptop?

2 comments:

  1. I would think that she is not going to "reprimand" her kids for doing so.. she loves the stickers to be there ... her two kids are so cute and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliments. And yes, she is so proud of the stickers being there ...

    ReplyDelete